- 2 raw tilapia filets (6 oz)
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5 1/2 cups kale, coarsley chopped
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp ground oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Mix seasonings, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Season both sides of tilapia fillets and set aside.
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add garlic and kale and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Put tilapia fillets on top of kale and garlic mixture. Cook covered for 2 minutes.
- Turn the tilapia over. Top with diced tomatoes and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the fillets are cooked through and the fish flakes easily.
- Place fish, kale and tomatoes on a plate and serve. Enjoy! Optional: This is great served over rice or quinoa.
Share this Recipe