- 1 cup white basmati rice
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add rice and return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is cooked through and tender. Set aside.
- Add ground turkey to pan and cook and crumble until browned through. Drain and discard any grease.
- Add taco seasoning and stir until fragrant.
- Add in the salsa, stir, and cook until warmed through.
- To each bowl, add rice, taco meat, beans, cheddar cheese, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and avocado. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe