- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, stems removed and halved
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, separated
- 2 tsp. Velvet Bees honey butter
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with 2 Tbsp. olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast, approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown. Stir occasionally to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven and place Brussels sprouts back in large bowl. Add honey butter, balsamic vinegar, and remaining Tbsp. of olive oil to bowl. Toss to coat evenly.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. Serve warm.
Adapted from onceuponachef.com.
Share this Recipe