- 1 lb. carrots, uniformly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add salt and then carrots and cook until just tender, 5 minutes or so.
- Drain the carrots and add back to the pan with butter, honey and lemon juice. Cook on low heat until a glaze coats the carrots, 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper; garnish with parsley and enjoy!
Share this Recipe