- 2 red grapefruits
- 2 large navel oranges
- 2 large blood oranges
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut away the peel and pith from all the citrus, then slice the flesh into ½-inch-thick rounds.
- In a cup, stir together the olive oil, honey and vanilla. Add rosemary, if using.
- Use a pastry brush to baste each slice before placing, basted side down, on the pans. When all the slices are on the pans, baste the tops with remaining oil mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then use a spatula to turn the slices, and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Let cool before serving.
Enjoy the roasted fruit on top of ice cream, yogurt or salad, or as an accompaniment for roasted poultry or lamb.
Reposted with permission from grocery.coop. Find recipes and articles about your food and where it comes from at grocery.coop.
Share this Recipe