- 1 cup Lotus Foods Jade Pearl Rice
- 1/3 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook rice in rice cooker according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, using a large pan, sauté carrots and celery in oil until slightly tender. Add parsley and Herbes de Provence and cook a few minutes longer.
- Once rice is done, add rice to the vegetables and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Adapted from somegirls.blogspot.com
Share this Recipe