- 1 bunch kale (lacinato works best)
- 2-3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 Tbsp sesame seeds (or grated aged cheese, poppy seeds, chipotle powder, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 300° F.
- Wash and cut leaves off center ribs; dry thoroughly (if you don't, oil and seasonings won't adhere to the leaves). Tear leaves into chip-sized pieces; put in a mixing bowl.
- Add oil and seasonings; use your hands to gently coat kale pieces thoroughly.
- Spread kale on cookie sheet on middle rack of oven; roast until chips become crisp and dry (approximately 20 minutes). Remove from oven and allow to cool.
An easy and scrumptious way to eat your greens
Share this Recipe