- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 pound kielbasa sausage, diced
- 6 medium red potatoes, diced
- 1 whole red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 whole yellow bell pepper, sliced
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Place kielbasa and potatoes in the saucepan. Cover, and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- Mix red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper into the saucepan, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until peppers are just tender.
Recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
Share this Recipe