- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 8 oz package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil in a baking dish and put chicken breasts in the dish.
- Squeeze lemon over chicken. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until it reaches 165 degrees. Remove and set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and saute for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour over mushrooms and stir until coated.
- Stir in chicken broth until sauce forms. Remove from heat and pour over chicken.
Share this Recipe