- 1/2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, ribboned or chopped
- 1/2 cup other fresh herbs: rosemary, marjoram, thyme, sage (optional)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare the herb oil at least 1.5 hours before serving for maximum flavor.
- Finely chop the herbs and garlic. Add herbs, garlic, red pepper, salt and pepper to the olive oil.
- Use as a dip for bread, brush on roasting potatoes or asparagus or even brush on pizza crust.
- Refrigerate any leftovers promptly and use within 2-3 days.
Share this Recipe