- 1-2 bunches of spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- After cleaning and preparing each item, heat the oil and let it warm up.
- Add the onion and potatoes. Cook on medium heat until the potatoes are little soft.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes, garlic, salt, black pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are cooked through, but not mushy. The end result should not be too thick or watery, just about in the middle. If you feel like it is too thick, add little water while still cooking. You can eat this vegetarian dish alone or as a side dish.
Recipe from Fatima Ali
Share this Recipe