- 1 lb cucumbers, washed and sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, dill, lemon juice, honey and olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss the sliced cucumbers, tomato, and red onion with the dressing.
- Season the salad with salt and pepper, and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese when ready to serve.
Share this Recipe