- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 3 cups certified gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners or coat with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved. Add the applesauce, almond milk, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and stir. Add oats and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Divide the oat mixture between each muffin cup. Add raisins and walnuts. Push the toppings down into the oat mixture with a spoon.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. These store well in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Recipe adapted from thewholesomedish.com
Share this Recipe