- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 8-10 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 medium red pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup cooked quinoa
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the muffins tins with oil.
- Mix eggs, milk and salt and pepper.
- Divide the vegetables and quinoa evenly in each tin.
- Add egg mixture to each tin, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Recipe adapted from creativeandhealthyfunfood.com
Share this Recipe