- 3/4 cup unsalted almond butter
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup diary free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add in almond butter, coconut sugar and coconut oil; process until it comes together, about 1 minute.
- Add in eggs and process again. Next, add in coconut flour, baking soda and salt; process again until a dough forms. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop dough onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies turn slightly golden brown around the edges. Allow them to cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Repeat with remaining dough.
Adapted from ambitiouskitchen.com
Share this Recipe