- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, mashed
- 4 Tbsp. cane sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
- Form into a ball with your hands and press into a 14-inch ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes. Take out of the oven and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, sugar and lemon juice.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine strawberries, sugar and cornstarch or arrowroot powder.
- Simmer until thick and glossy; it will turn from cloudy to clear. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Spread on top of cream cheese.
- Cut fresh strawberries. Assemble blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries on top of crust as toppings. Cut pizza and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from yourhomebasedmom.com
Share this Recipe