- 1 smoked ham
- 12 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 10 canned pineapple rings
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Carefully trim the thick rind and all but 1/4 inch of fat from the surface of the ham. With a sharp knife, score a diamond pattern and insert the cloves at the crossed points of the diamonds.
- Set the ham in a shallow baking pan. Brush the mustard all over the top. Pat the sugar atop the mustard.
- Starting at the butt end, decoratively arrange the pineapple rings, securing with toothpicks. Pour pineapple juice in the bottom of the pan.
- Bake until ham has reached an internal temperature of 140 degrees.
- When the ham is done, place it on a serving platter and let rest for 15 minutes. Carve into thin slices. Remove the pineapple slices and serve with the ham.
A delicious and easy recipe for your holiday table!
Share this Recipe