- 2 lb Brussels sprouts, cut in half and ends trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 /2 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add Brussels sprouts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the vegetable mixture to a large baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Remove from oven and add Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe