- 1 medium head cauliflower, de-stemmed and cut into pieces
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed with skins on
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 32 oz. vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the cauliflower and carrots to the baking sheet and 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil, salt, and pepper. Combine. Add the garlic with skins on. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium pot, sauté the onions in the ½ Tbsp. olive oil until translucent.
- Remove vegetable mixture from oven and take off garlic skins.
- Add the vegetable mixture, thyme, and vegetable broth to the pot. Combine.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Puree with an immersion blender.
Share this Recipe