- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Cut off about 1/4" from the top of the garlic bulb, exposing the cloves.
- Wrap bulb in aluminum foil, leaving the top open.
- Drizzle olive oil over the bulb.
- Close the top of the foil and place in a muffin tin to prevent rolling.
- Bake at 350-400°F for 30-40 minutes until garlic cloves are a caramel brown.
- Cool and remove cloves from skin and put in a bowl. The cloves should be soft.
- Use for spreads, combine with butter or, for the garlic lovers, just eat plain!
You can roast as many bulbs of garlic as desired, using a tablespoon of olive oil on each bulb.
Share this Recipe