- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ cup organic sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sage, finely chopped
- 2 ¼ cups organic flour
- Zest from 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Beat butter, sugar and salt by hand or with a mixer until fluffy.
- Mix in lemon zest and sage. Add flour and stir until just combined.
- Gently knead into small balls, then place on a baking sheet by pressing balls down slightly and evenly, spaced 2” apart.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until edges have just started to brown.
- Cool on a cookie rack. Enjoy!
Recipe by Christina Valtierra. Image by Celisia Stanton.
Share this Recipe