- 1 lb dry pasta
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lb raw thawed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh green beans, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and a dash of salt and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoons oil and swirl it to coat the pan.
- Add the shrimp in a single layer in pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. After several minutes, turn the shrimp over and add the remaining tablespoon of oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Add the green beans. Stir for several minutes until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Add the lemon zest and white wine to the pan. Stir to reduce the wine slightly. Add the lemon juice, cooked pasta, and reserved pasta water to the pan. Toss to combine. Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and extra red pepper flakes on each serving.
Share this Recipe