- 8 oz spinach (about 5-6 cups)
- 1 cup mandarin or navel orange segments
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (can also use almonds or walnuts)
- 1 Tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine spinach, mandarins, red onion, and walnuts.
- Whisk together marmalade and vinegar, then stream oil into dressing while continuing to whisk.
- Pour dressing over salad, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Share this Recipe