- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 2 medium oranges, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- 1 12 oz. can seltzer
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup stawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, packed
- 2 cups ice
- In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice, orange juice, and seltzer.
- Add orange and apple slices, strawberries, and basil. Stir to combine.
- Pour over ice to serve.
If making into a cocktail, add 2 cups (or more to taste) of your choice of wine during step 1.
Recipe courtesy of Tongue in Cheek
Share this Recipe