- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbspdark balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add sweet potato and 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper to a baking sheet.
- Roast for 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix the quinoa, spinach, onion, walnuts and dried cranberries.
- Top with cooled potatoes. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Adapted from skinnyms.com.
Share this Recipe