- 40 medium sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss.
- Arrange potatoes in single layer on heavyweight rimmed baking sheet.
- Place on top rack of oven and roast until tender and slightly browned, about 35-40 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe adapted from epicurious.com.
Share this Recipe