- 1 lb Thousand Hills 100% grass-fed beef New York strip steaks
- 4 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary, plus 1 tsp. chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme, plus 1 tsp. chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, cut in wedges, plus 1/2 tsp. zest and 1 tsp. juice
- 1 cup arugula, for plating
- 1 pinch freshly-ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches sea salt plus extra, to taste
- Place steak, rosemary and thyme sprigs, 2 tsp. olive oil, and garlic in a resealable bag. Coat steak and marinate in fridge overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add steak to pan and sprinkle with sea salt. Sear for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove steak and place on baking sheet in oven for 7-10 minutes. Alternatively, cook steak on charcoal or gas-fired grill.
- Meanwhile, mix together lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 tsp. olive oil, 1 tsp. rosemary, 1 tsp. thyme, sea salt, and pepper in a small bowl to create herb oil.
- Plate steak on top of bed of arugula. Drizzle steak with herb oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lemon wedge.
Recipe adapted from foodnetwork.com
Share this Recipe