- 1/2 container local Living Greens Farm hydroponic upland cress
- 1/2 container local Living Greens Farm hydroponic mixed greens
- 2 medium-sized cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup turnips, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup beets, thinly julienned
- 1/2 cup watermelon radishes, thinly julienned
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/4 lb. cheese of choice (Gorgonzola, goat cheese, or blue cheese)
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 bottle local Salad Girl organic Lemony Herb Vinaigrette
- In large bowl, toss cucumber, turnips, beets, and radishes with just enough vinaigrette to coat them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add upland cress and mixed greens to bowl and gently toss.
- Mound vegetable mix on serving plates and top with crumbled cheese of your choice and toasted pecans. Drizzle with additional dressing if needed.
Adapted from petesgreens.com
Make your own dressing for an even fresher salad - Apple Cider Vinaigrette recipe
Share this Recipe