- 4 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup flax milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the banana, ground flax, milk, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. With a hand mixer, mix the ingredients until the banana mashed and well combined.
- Add the sugar, oats, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and flour into the banana mixture. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill each muffin tin 3/4 full.
- Top with chocolate chips and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Adapted from www.ohsheglows.com
Share this Recipe