- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1 cup Nuclear Nectar hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Earth Balance butter spread
- Mix the milk, water, flour and spices in a medium mixing bowl. Coat pan with olive oil.
- Dip the cauliflower in the batter. Shake off excess batter before placing cauliflower on the baking sheet. Lay the cauliflower single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan on low heat, melt butter and mix in hot sauce. Stir together and remove from heat.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and place into a mixing bowl with the wing sauce and toss to coat evenly. Return cauliflower to the baking sheet and bake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
Adapted from gimmedelicious.com
Share this Recipe