- 12 oz. semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup soy milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Assorted bite-sized foods for dipping
- Combine the chocolate chips, soy milk, and vanilla extract in a slow cooker or fondue pot.
- Turn the cooker on high and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chips are completely melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Serve in a fondue pot or in the slow cooker set on low, with assorted bite-sized foods for dipping. Enjoy!
Your favorite cookies, brownies, pretzels, marshmallows and fruits (fresh or dried) are great for dipping! Use fruits that are in season for the juiciest, most flavorful treat.
Share this Recipe