- 2 cups cooked rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium avocados, halved
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. sambal
- 1 package extra firm tofu, pressed to remove water and cut into 1 inch cubes
Spicy mayo sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- Cook rice or cauliflower rice accordingly.
- Press tofu of excess water. Cut into cubes.
- Next whisk together the tofu marinade and add in cubed tofu. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- While marinating tofu, shred carrots and red cabbage, slice radish and cucumber. Mix together mayo, sriracha, and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, add in tofu and brown on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add grain of choice. Top with tofu and all vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, seaweed, a drizzle of sesame oil and sriracha mayo.
Recipe courtesy of Jess Delicious from the co-op's Eat More Plants class series.
Share this Recipe