- 1 small watermelon, cubed
- 12 oz. arugula
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 lb. Market Made mozzarella, cut into small chunks (2-3 cups)
- 4 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. pepitas
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, onion, watermelon and feta. Gently toss.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to coat. Top with pepitas. Serve and enjoy!
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Share this Recipe