- 2 lbs. zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup dill, chopped
- 3/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 medium onion, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 lb. russet potatoes peeled and shredded
- 6 Tbsp. matzo meal
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch kosher salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- sour cream, for serving
- Shred zucchinis, onion, and potatoes using a box grater over a clean dish towel. Squeeze out excess liquid from shredded vegetables.
- Transfer shredded vegetables to a large bowl. Stir in parsley, dill, Parmesan, matzo meal, sugar, lemon juice, garlic, and eggs. Stir to mix well. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Reduce heat to medium; place mounds of zucchini mixture into skillet in batches. Flatten each with a spatula and cook until golden brown, roughly 1–2 minutes per side.
- Remove zucchini pancakes from skillet and place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and serve warm with sour cream and extra shredded zucchini.
Adapted from marthastewart.com.
Share this Recipe