While we choose each and every item in our stores with care, we’re not immune to food “issues” either. We have a strict recall procedure in place and will list any of our products that have been recalled here. You can also find active product recalls on the FDA’s recall webpage.
If you are a member-owner and a product you recently purchased is affected by a Class 1 recall, we will call you with a notification. Any recalled product purchased at Mississippi Market should be returned to us for a full refund.
If you suspect you have become ill due to a food borne illness, we encourage you to visit your health care provider for diagnosis and to call the Minnesota Department of Health’s hotline at 1-877-FOOD-ILL or email them about your situation. They will notify us so that we can initiate the recall process, if needed.
Recall of Udi’s Classic White Hamburger Buns
Affected UPC: 00698997809135
- Conagra Brands, in cooperation with the FDA, has voluntarily recalled Udi’s Classic White Hamburger Buns due to the potential presence of a foreign material (plastic). This issue occurred when a dough scraper was inadvertently incorporated into the production process for a limited quantity of the hamburger buns. There have been no reports of injuries due to consumption of these products to date. Affected product has bee pulled form the shelves at our West 7th store. Neither our Selby nor East 7th stores carry the affected product.
Recall of Bragg Organic Pomegranate Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
Affected UPCs: 074305034121
- Bragg is conducting a voluntary market recall of their Organic Pomegranate Vinaigrette Salad Dressing due to leaking caps. Affected product was pulled form the shelves of our Selby and East 7th stores. The product is not carried at our West 7th store.
Recall of Weleda Baby Oil & Baby Starter Kit
Comforting Baby Oil, 6.8 fl oz – 4001638096553
Travel-size Comforting Baby Oil, 0.34 fl oz – 4001638088800
Baby Starter Kit – 095508160424
- Weleda has issued a voluntary recall of select products, including Weleda Comforting Baby Oil, Weleda Travel-size Comforting Baby Oil, and Weleda Baby Starter Kit, due to an incorrect ingredient declaration. The labeling error did not affect the manufacturing quality for these products. Affected products have been pulled from the shelves at our Selby, East 7th and West 7th stores.
Recall of PROBAR (Select Meal Bar Flavors)
Chocolate Coconut EXP APR 19 2020 | UPC: 853152100346
Chocolate Coconut EXP MAY 03 2020 | UPC: 853152100346
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip EXP APR 29 2020 | UPC: 853152100322
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip EXP MAY 06 2020 | UPC: 853152100322
Original Trail Mix EXP APR 29 2020 | UPC: 853152100018
Wholeberry Blast EXP MAY 01 2020 | UPC: 853152100025
Superfood Slam EXP MAY 02 2020 | UPC: 853152100070
- PROBAR LLC has issued a voluntary recall of select Meal bar flavors including Chocolate Coconut, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Original Trail Mix, Wholeberry Blast and Superfood Slam due to the possible presence of undeclared milk and soy allergens. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk or soy may run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume the affected products. No other PROBAR products are affected. Affected product has been pulled from the shelves at our Selby, East 7th and West 7th stores.
Recall of Gia Russa Whole Grain Unseasoned Bread Crumbs
Affected UPC: 026825018532
- ICCO Cheese Company, Inc. has issued a voluntary recall of their Gia Russa 10oz. whole grain unseasoned bread crumbs because they may contain trace amounts of tree nut allergens. This product is still safe to consume for individuals who do not have tree nut allergens. No affected product was found on shelves at our East or West 7th stores. Affected product has been pulled from the shelves at our Selby store.