- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup flax milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Allow the mixture to thicken.
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and lightly coat with olive oil. Once the pan is hot, pour the batter in the pan, cooking for 2 minutes or until golden on the edges. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes. Continue preparing pancakes until the batter is used up.
Recipe adapted from thebigmansworld.com
Share this Recipe