- 1 1/4 lbs. white fish, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 2 oz. chorizo
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, divided into 2 portions
- 1 15oz. can great northern beans, rinsed
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add shallot, chorizo and thyme and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and 1/4 cup wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are broken down and the wine is almost evaporated, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in beans and 1/4 teaspoon salt and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle fish with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; place in the prepared baking dish.
- Top each piece of fish with equal amounts of the tomato mixture (about 1/2 cup per fillet). Pour the remaining 1/4 cup wine into the pan and cover the pan with foil.
- Bake until the fish is just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve the fish with the sauce spooned over the top.
Recipe adapted from eatingwell.com
Share this Recipe