- 1 14 oz. pkg extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- tortillas, shredded cheese, and chopped tomatoes and lettuce, for serving
- Combine tofu, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander and salt into a bowl and mash together with a fork. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, add garlic and chopped onions and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add tofu mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has evaporated, about 10-12 minutes. Add beans, stir well and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Spoon tofu and beans into tortillas, then top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe