- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 whole carrots, shaved using vegetable peeler
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 handful pine nuts
- 1 splash white wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- Put olive oil, red onion, and chickpeas in a pan over medium heat, cook until browned.
- Add carrots, garlic, and pine nuts. Cook until nuts are toasted.
- Drizzle with white wine vinegar and add salt and pepper to taste.
Adapted from footnetwork.com
Share this Recipe