- 2 Kadejan chicken thighs
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 inch ginger, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Riceland long grain white rice, rinsed
- 3 cups water
- 2 organic baby carrots, shredded
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup organic romaine hearts, shre
- 1 cup Sno Pac frozen organic broccoli
- 2 tsp oil, divided
- 2 Farmer's Hen House eggs
- Chop chicken thigh into strips or pieces. Place in a bowl with soy sauce, ginger, and garlic to marinate.
- Combine 2 cups of rice with 3 cups of water and bring to a boil; reduce to medium heat and simmer until water is absorbed and rice is cooked through.
- Bring a pot of lightly-salted water to boil, blanch all the vegetables except for the onion and romaine in the water for 30 seconds. Strain well and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tsp oil on high heat. Pour chicken with seasoning into the pan and cook for about 2 minutes until meat is cooked through. Set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tsp oil and fry eggs sunny-side-up. Remove from heat.
- To assemble bibimbap: Scoop rice into 2 large bowls. Place vegetables and chicken strips on top in separate sections. Finally, place the egg in the center. Serve with gochujang or chili sauce.
Share this Recipe