- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, or to taste
- Combine parsley, garlic, oregano, crushed red pepper and vinegar in a food processor. Pulse until smooth; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer sauce to a small bowl and pour olive oil over the top. Let sit 15–20 minutes before use.
Share this Recipe