- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary
- In a 2-quart pan or larger, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the quinoa, stir, and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
- Cover the pan and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed. Fluff the quinoa with a fork and leave the lid off the pan to allow any residual steam to escape.
- Toss quinoa with the rest of the salad ingredients until combined.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and add to quinoa mixture.
Share this Recipe