- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 shallot minced
- 1/2 green pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- In a medium size mixing bowl whisk together red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Mince shallot and dill and add to bowl. Add cucumber and green pepper, toss into bowl.
- Season salad with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for flavors to meld.
Recipe adapted from deliciousprimalcooking.com
Share this Recipe