- 1 lug olive oil
- 1 handful shredded greens
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup veggies of your choice, chopped
- 2-3 large duck eggs
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup cheese, shredded (optional)
- 1 pinch herbs of your choice (optional)
- Using a healthy amount of olive oil, sauté shredded greens, sliced onions and veggies. Cook them according to their density (carrots take longer than broccoli for instance.)
- When veggies are nearly done, toss in chopped garlic and crack the duck eggs on top. Stir the eggs in a bit to settle down into the veggies, and lower heat to medium-low.
- Salt and pepper omelet to taste, and top with cheese or herbs as desired.
- When the top of the eggs are beginning to appear cooked, use a spatula to flip the omelet over itself, forming a half moon shape.
- Slice and serve! Refrigerate leftovers, they are great sliced up on a salad.
Recipe courtesy of LTD Farm, ltdfarm.com
Share this Recipe