- 1 cup Forbidden Lotus Rice
- 3-4 whole tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3-4 whole green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook rice per package instructions.
- Then, toss the rice, tomatoes, parsley and green onions in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt & pepper.
- Pour dressing over the rice mixture and stir well.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes, stir again, and enjoy!
Adapted from lotusfoods.com
Share this Recipe