- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 5 oz skinless striped bass fillets
- In a bowl, combine the scallions, ginger, garlic and red pepper. In a small saucepan, heat the oil until shimmering. Pour the hot oil over the scallion mixture in bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, and salt to oil mixture.
- Preheat the broiler. Brush the fillets on both sides with some of the scallion oil. Arrange on a broiler pan skinned side down; broil until just cooked through, about 5 minutes. Transfer the fillets to plates; drizzle additional scallion oil on top to serve.
- Serve with brown rice and stir fry vegetables.
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Share this Recipe