Honey Lime Chili Dressing Ingredients
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño peper, finely chopped, seeds removed
- 3 1/4 Tbsp. honey
- 4 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 5 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 cup jicama, sliced
- 1/2 cup radish, sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 3-4 Mali & Co. Taste of Laos original or spicy pre-cooked turkey sausages, sliced
- Add dressing ingredients to a small container with lid. Shake to combine. Alternatively, add ingredients to a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp. of dressing to salad mix and toss to combine. Adjust to your liking.
Photo courtesy of Amanda Paa, Heartbeet Kitchen
Share this Recipe