- 3/4 cup Israeli couscous
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 medium orange
- 1/4 medium bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fennel fronds (greens), chopped
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Cook Israeli couscous according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Zest orange and add to bowl. Peel orange and carefully cut sections from orange. Cut orange sections in half. Squeeze any remaining membrane juices into vinaigrette.
- Add cooked couscous to large bowl with vinaigrette and toss. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add orange sections to couscous. Stir in fennel, fennel fronds and onions. Top with feta and serve at room temperature or chilled.
Adapted from cleaneatingmag.com
Share this Recipe