- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bunch kale, ribs removed and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 medium apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh dates, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, and 1/4 tsp salt in a large bowl. Add the kale, toss to coat, and let stand 10 minutes.
- While the kale stands, slice and chop apples, dates, and pecans. Add apples, dates, nuts, and cheese to kale. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
Share this Recipe