- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, tough ribs removed and chopped
- 1/2 lb. Strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4-5 medium radishes, thinly sliced & chopped
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey and pepper in a large bowl. Add the chopped kale, toss to coat, and let stand 10 minutes.
- While the kale stands, prepare remaining ingredients. Add strawberries, radishes, goat cheese, and almonds to kale. Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
Share this Recipe